August 04, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #93

 UPDATE!  I won the Fab 4 award from the Play Date Cafe!!  I'm so excited - my first win with them!!!  Thank you PDC!!!
I have to say, this is one of my favorite color palettes - Watermelon, Sorbet, and Lime.  How much does this scream SUMMER!  The Play Date Cafe always has beautiful color challenges.  I couldn't resist this one!

I had just gotten a couple of new Sizzix die and embossing folders, so I set out to use them in my card.

Supplies:
lime, white and sorbet cardstock from American Crafts
watermelon pp - The Paper Company, Peppermint Rain Drops
sheet music - Internet
flowers - MFT daisy and rolled flower from Lisa A.
mini rolled roses die and double scallop border - MFT
Tiny Tags and message - PPI
Spun sugar distress ink
frame back, ornate #8 die - Sizzix
vine with leaves die - Sizzix
tiny flower embossing folder - Sizzix
twine and pearls - Michael's Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips