August 06, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room Photo Inspiration Challenge #73

 I adore mixing patterned paper as much as I do decorating with multiple patterns in my home.  It's not a surprise that THIS challenge enticed and inspired me!
I received some new products this week and couldn't wait to use them. I love how embossing the vellum makes it look like patterned paper.  I thought this would look beautiful cut out with the Sizzix frame back die.

Supplies:
tan, white and pinkcardstock from American Crafts
Basic Grey pp - Sultry
vintage sheet music - The Graphics Fairy
yellow vellum - RAK
Tiny Tags and message - PTI
frame back, ornate #8 die - Sizzix
tiny flower embossing folder - Sizzix
twine - PTI
green seam binding - Martha Stewart
stick pin - Maya Road (I embellished it) Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips