August 30, 2011

Our Creative Corner Color Challenge - Neutrals with a POP!

This week, over at Our Creative Corner, they are having a color challenge that I found to be a REAL challenge for me!  I'm not a fan of these colors when it comes to papercrafting.  I am much more girly girl and use more feminine colors.  BUT, I think my card turned out to be pretty feminine despite my ambivalence!

I wanted my card to be classic and elegant.  I mostly go for vintage and shabby chic.  I didn't do any stitching or add any vintage materials.  I think I love how it came out.  I'm also entering this in the Lily Pad Cards September CCC.

Supplies:
Bazzill textured grays and black cardstock
My Minds Eye Best of Damask pp - used for the flower and label
Sheet Music
American Crafts Pinwheel Delights - used for the flower center
Making Memories Vintage Findings Button
Hero Arts CL520 Live and Laugh sentiment stamp
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Black waxed twine
Cheery-Lynn Designs Cathedral Lace Frame Die
Sizzix Vine with Leaves
Sizzix Dots Embossing Folder

Thanks so much for visiting.  Please feel free to leave a comment. Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips