September 06, 2011

Some GREAT News!

I guess dreams do come true because I was chosen to be on the dream Design Team for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog!  I sent my application in the beginning of the month and found out last week.  I've been wanting to post my news, what seems like FOREVER!! This is an amazing honor!

My term starts October 2nd and will run for 6 months.  I can't wait to get started!  I am SO up for the challenge.  I'm also hoping to start on the road to getting Copic Certified.

To all of you who supported and inspired me, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I wouldn't have had the inclination to even THINK about being on such a fabulous team!

So with the good news, I am in the process of putting together a GREAT giveaway!!  I promise it will be awesome!  Stay tuned for the deets!!

BIG Hugs,
Marcy Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips