November 06, 2013

RIC #47 Day Two in My Studio and a Farewell to Cath

Feeling awesome and loving getting inky again!  I don't care if my mojo is on vacation, it will come back soon!

It's been months since I've entered a challenge and I miss it so much!  My very favorite challenge blog, Runway Inspired Challenge, has a to-die-for inspiration photo. I know, right?????
I wanted to whip up something that wasn't a literal CASE, so I pulled out my favorite Hero Arts stamp, Leafy Vines, and masked off the colors using Distress Markers and a spritz of water.  I used another favorite of mine, Wausau Fiesta White paper.  It's a light, creamy paper with specks of different colors.  Very subtle but so much fun!

The MOST important element of this card is my sentiment.  I have just come through some serious health issues, which I never really discuss, but it is near and dear to my heart and speaks of how I am feeling due to the support of some wonderful and amazing friends.  Their positive support and the ability to laugh with me is the best medicine a girl could ask for!  THIS IS FOR YOU, MY SWEET PEAS!!!!!  I love you all!

I also want to add that I was so sad to hear about Cath Edvalson will be leaving Moxie Fab World.  I know I didn't often participate in the challenges, but I was a HUGE admirer of hers and was always inspired over there!  I will continue to follow you Cath, on Pinterest, where your vision of beauty is always awe-inspiring!  You will be missed by so many.  As important as this card is to me, I hope you think of the sentiment each day and let it remind you that EVERY day is a MOXIE FAB day!!!!


Thanks for looking and please leave me your comments, I love to read them!


Supplies
Paper - Wasusau Fiesta White cardstock
Stamps - Hero Arts Leafy Vines, Technique Tuesday Ordinary by Ali Edwards (SSS)
Inks - Tim Holtz Distress Markers Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass, Dried Marigold
Other - Darice mixed sequins, MFT Fishtail Flags die
Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips