December 19, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #26 Bibhu Mohapatra

 I just saw this GORGEOUS inspiration photo over at Runway Inspired and swooned over the colors!  Isn't this designer FABULOUS?!  I immediately knew how I wanted to construct my card and what elements I wanted to use.  *EDITED - I WON THE FABULOUS FASHIONISTA FOR MY CARD*
 I pulled out my alcohol inks (stonewashed, lettuce, and willow) and glossy white cardstock and just dripped, dabbed, and pounced until I got the desired look.

Next, I took this Hero Arts stamp, Tall Flowers, a very Indian-inspired image, and stamped it in Midnight Blue Stazon ink. I just HAD to add a little bling by Hero Arts for the beautiful shine seen in the silk dress.

I finished off the card with a beautiful lemongrass satin ribbon to emulate the fabric on the dress bottom.  I added this SRM sticker, given to me by a very special friend.  I thought it was SO appropriate!

I loved this inspiration photo so much, I decided to create another card!  This time is used a Memory Box Floral Square die glazed with Glossy Accents.  For the curve of the dress, I used a Spellbinders Reverse Wonky die on some MME papers.  For the dress bottom, this time I used Webster's Pages Fabric Roses.  I finished it off with a Hero Arts XO stamp inked with the Stazon Midnight Blue, but on vellum with some pearls.


Please join in on the fun over at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I love to hear your comments.


Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips