December 04, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #141"CHRISTMAS Color Challenge"

 
For our challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday, you will create a CHRISTMAS card or a project using ONLY the colors listed above! Feel free to use ANY SHADE of the above colors (BLUE, BLACK or BROWN, and TAN) Also, you are allowed to use white cardstock but please keep it to a minimum! Be creative, but please don’t forget to stamp.  We are STAMPtacular after all!
Here is my design team card for some inspiration.
I actually CASE'd my own card!  I made a birthday card for my friend, Virginia the other night, and I loved it so much, I wanted to recreate for our challenge!
 
For this card, I used a Hero Arts die cut on my Silhouette called "Carolers."  Don't you LOVE the little dog watching them sing?  I placed them on the Fleur de Lis Spellbinders nestie stamped with the Hero Arts Musical Background.  I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist and distressed the edges.  I placed it on ribbon and then a piece of DP from Basic Grey's Little Black Dress.  I curled the corner of that down.
  
The card base is made up of black, blue, and sand.  On the sand cardstock, I stamped a flourish by Technique Tuesday.  On top of that, I made a bouquet out of a Petaloo flower in marine blue sprayed with Glimmer Mist.  Finally, I added some flourish die cuts from Tim Holtz by Sizzix, again using Little Black Dress, some more ribbon and a trinket pin.  I'm really pleased how this came out.

Don't forget to check out the cards from the other Design Team ladies. They are AMAZING!

 Our sponsors for our challenge this week are:
PRIZE: $20 Gift Certificate; winner must pay shipping!
and
PRIZE: Winner’s Choice of 2 Digis
 
SUPPLIES:  
Stamps -  Hero Arts CG222 "Music Background," Hero Arts Silhouette Studio "Carolers," Technique Tuesday "Parisian Market"
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey "Little Black Dress"
Ink and Markers - Memento Tuxedo Black
Die - Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Nestabilities, Sizzix 
Other - Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Petaloo flower, Maya Road trinket pin, Offray ribbon
Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips