October 16, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #134 "You Choose"

Like a little gift, this weeks challenge at Stamptacular Sunday is to create any card or project that your heart desires. Anything goes! Try something new! Maybe even create something you’ve never made before! Be creative, but please don’t forget to stamp.  We are STAMPtacular after all!

Here is my design team card and what I chose to do.

I decided for my card, I wanted to use some new materials I recently purchased.  The gorgeous paper lace is from my friend Linda Coughlin's Funkie Junkie Etsy shop.  Isn't it DEEEVINE?!

Our sponsor for the week is Bugaboo Stamps.  The winner of our challenge will receive SEVEN digi stamps of their choice!
Don't forget to check out the cards from the other Design Team ladies.  They are AMAZING!
SUPPLIES:
Stamps - Animal Train - The Cat's Pajamas, Hero Arts S5433 Lg Canvas Stripe
Paper - Bazzill, Basic Grey pp
Paper Lace - Funkie Junkie Esty store
Die - Spellbinders small scallop Nestabilities, My Favorite Things rolled roses
Markers - Copic
Other - Divine Twine, Offray ribbon, Maya Road embellishment pins, Hero Arts pearls, Heidi Swapp Newsprint chipboard alpha, Zing blush embossing powder, Ranger Glossy Accents, Perfect Pearls Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips