October 01, 2011

Let's Celebrate World Card Making Day

As a participant in the Paper Crafts Magazine Blog Hop, welcome to my blog, En Papillote Arts!  To honor the day, I have made a card using some of my favorite products - and as a celebration, I am giving away the Collage Music Background stamp by Hero Arts.
 I wanted to use some of Hero Arts latest holiday stamps for my card.  Can you tell how much I LOVE Christmas!  I also couldn't wait to get my hands on the new flower die by Spellbinders and My Favorite Things.  The leaf flourish is from Sizzix and the sentiment is Hero Arts, CL459 Merry Christmas Trees.  The paper rose was made using Stampin' Up designer paper digital series, Frostwood Lodge. Finally, those beautiful red tulle roses on the bottom border of my card are from Maya Road.

To be entered into my GIVEAWAY, please leave me a comment along with your e-mail so that I may contact you if you win. If you sign up to follow my blog, let me know and you'll be entered twice! Winner will be chosen via random.org on Sunday, October 2nd, 11:59 PM EST.

Thanks so very much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips