May 12, 2012

Getting Inky Part Two

As promised, I created a second card in my trio using the Hero Arts stamp, Floral Table Cloth.  And as part of our challenge at Our Creative Corner, I used the sketch from our hostess this week, Meihsia Liu from Simply Paper Craft.  She asks us to design a card/project according to the sketch. Turn or flip it any way and use any theme you want.
Here is my design team card for some inspiration.  
Using the Floral Table Cloth stamp, this time I used Vintage Photo and Antique Linen distress stains and swiped them directly onto a nonstick craft sheet.  I took white card stock, ran it through the stain and then heat set it.  I used a border edge die on all four sides of the cardstock.  I adhered this onto pp from My Minds Eye and then onto the card base made from Hero Arts snow layering paper.

Please drop by Our Creative Corner and join in on our challenge.  Also, check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of the design team - they are amazing!

  Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Vicki Burdick- It's a Stamp Thing
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
Ann Marie Hile- Stampin' Anne
 Anita Houston - The Artful Maven
Wendy Janson-  It's All About Stamping
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts (you are here!)
Holly Kean- Kean On Paper
Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis) - Love, Life and Crafts
Meihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts
Tui Nathan- Stampin Time
Lori Rider- The Diva Stamper
Kristin Tierney- Lilly Beth Boutique
Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon

Pin It

No comments:

Blogging tips